A high energy executive with wide-scope senior level B2B international experience in publicly traded, private equity, and family-office firms, Randy brings demonstrated success in growing sales, margins, EBITDA, and market share. Having acquired twenty-five plus years of experience in domestic, international and expat roles with P&L responsibility, he’s a committed, goal-oriented leader and a strong team builder and communicator. With a proven track record of success, Randy’s high standards, persistence, and attention to detail, drive change.
How Randy has Helped Businesses Grow
- Increased NPI as percent of sales from <10% to 18%, launched 5 new digital technology partnerships at ECCO Safety Group. Delivered $4 million realization to fully offset impact of Chinese tariffs with strategic pricing initiatives.
- Identified short list of strategic targets totaling $500 million leading LATAM M&A initiatives sizing market at REV Group.
- Led turnaround of international business revenue growth of 25% with 15% EBITDA at Dayton Superior Corporation.
- Grew market share 4 points in a flat market with 15.5% EBITDA at ESG. Achieved 12% growth developing after-market growth strategy to accelerate parts sales.
- Grew US bookings 17.5% YoY and market share 2.5 points in a market that declined 19.8% at Heil Environmental. Grew export sales (Latin America, South Africa & Middle East) 39% YoY.
- Delivered fiscal year organic growth of 18% (Nordic), 20% (Africa) and 30% (Middle East) at Kennametal.
- Facilitated the strategic planning process for a business unit within a Fortune 500 manufacturing client – collaborating with the management team to develop a 3-year strategic plan, define the top growth levers and deliver an execution playbook to drive 3 Year CAGR of +5%.
- Conducted comprehensive end-market analysis for a small construction services client, uncovering opportunities to target attractive new under-served addressable market potential totaling +$20M and increasing the quote pipeline threefold.
- Created the positioning strategy for a start-up company in the manufacturing services sector, resulting in the development of a compelling and highly differentiated value proposition that was leveraged to increase qualified lead and demand generation.
- Facilitated development of an exit strategy for the owner of a middle-market manufacturing client, including development of a Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM), coordination of seller-prospective buyers meetings, advisement of strategic options and guidance on sources for financial analysis.
- Led development of an M&A Investment thesis for a leading US manufacturing company, identifying +$1B of new market potential, with opportunities to double the company’s revenue and EBITDA over 3 years.
Executive Marketing Experience
- Founder & CEO, LIVE-STREAM Interchange LLC (Start-up)
- VP, Global Strategic Marketing, ECCO Safety Group
- VP, Marketing, REV Group, Inc
- VP, Marketing & International Sales, Dayton Superior Corporation
- VP, Global Business Development, VSG, a Dover Company
- VP, Global Sales and Marketing, ESG, a Dover Company
- VP, Global Sales and Marketing, Heil Environmental, a Dover Company
- Managing Director, Northern Europe, Middle East & Africa, Kennametal Inc.
- Masters, Technology, Kent State University
- B.S. Industrial Technology, Illinois State University
- Growth Strategy
- Market/Consumer Insight
- Go-to-Market Strategy