An executive Leader with 20+ years’ expertise, Stephanie is a proven performer, mentor, and implementor, she is quick to identify the highest potential growth opportunities and to deliver the programs that drive topline growth and bottom-line profitability. Highly adaptable and analytical, Stephanie drives fact-based decision making for impactful marketing that builds brands, accelerates growth, and influences culture.
How Stephanie has Helped Businesses Grow
- Improved incumbent win rate from 12% to 85% over a 24-month period at Unisys
- Increased Federal Civilian sales by 50% at Serco, increasing revenue from 11% to 60% of total revenue and establishing a $4.0 billion pipeline.
- Built and implemented a new corporate brand strategy, website and toolkit for $1.5B technology and professional services company, ASRC Federal. Increased web traffic 80% and total users by 328% YoY in first three months of rebrand launch.
- Increased customer views and qualified leads by 68% in a 12-month timeframe through content focused on technical capabilities, customer centric case studies and company values in a targeted program to increase customer awareness of the ASRC Federal family of companies.
Executive Marketing Experience
- VP, Marketing and External Communications, ASRC Federal
- VP of Global Public Sector and Federal / Field Marketing, Unisys Corporation
- VP of Business Development, Serco, Incorporated
- VP, CGI Federal
- SVP, Electronic Data Systems, US Government Solutions
- B.S. Government and Politics, University of Maryland College Park
- Market Penetration & Growth
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Positioning & Messaging