An innovative leader with world-class digital and experiential capabilities, Stuart transforms global brands and businesses to achieve revenue, profit, and market share growth. A proven team builder with the ability to deliver results, he leverages consumer insights and analytics with his deep functional skills across business disciplines. As a trusted partner in managing difficult business challenges, Stuart finds new opportunities for growth, revitalizes mature brands, creates new brands, and leads high-performing, cross-functional teams through transformational change in both private and public companies.
How Stuart has Helped Businesses Grow
- Achieved 176K new members (+26%), a NPS of 84, and increased Drivers Club conversion 370 bps to 76.5% at Hagerty.
- Led return to growth at Topgolf conducting business audit and venue visits to identify revenue opportunities, organizational efficiencies and new segments.
- Delivered $110 million in incremental annual revenue by executing enterprise strategy and marketing initiatives for resorts across brands at Hilton Worldwide.
- Increased revenue $100 million annually through development and launch of high-margin promotional products and customer acquisition CRM programs while leveraging data analytics at Waldorf Astoria & Conrad Hotels.
- Grew hotel and resort banquet and catering revenue +43% by implementing experiential brand programs at Moët Hennessy.
- Generated $250 million incremental brand value within 2 years and was cited by the BusinessWeek/Interbrand Report through first integrated multi-channel communication platform and improved spend efficiency at Moët & Chandon.
Executive Marketing Experience
- President, Automotive & Affinity, Hagerty
- CMO, Topgolf Entertainment Group
- VP, Global Marketing, Full-Service Brands, Hilton Worldwide
- VP, Global Marketing, Waldorf Astoria & Conrad Hotels, Hilton Worldwide
- VP, Southeast Region, Moët Hennessy USA
- VP, National Accounts, Moët Hennessy USA
- Global Brand Director, Moët & Chandon
- MBA, NYU Stern School of Business
- B.A., History, Colgate University
- Growth Strategy
- Market/Consumer Insight
- Brand Strategy/Refresh