Steve helps B2C and B2B companies re-focus on fewer, Big Opportunity growth priorities, identify market opportunities that the company can uniquely fulfill, develop new products, and/or reposition and repackage existing products that nail product-market fit. He works with leadership to create the marketing model needed to execute the growth strategy at a scale the P&L can afford, and cross-train the organization to make the strategy great in execution.
How Steven has Helped Businesses Grow
- Quintupled mobile technology company’s North American revenues to $7.6 Billion. Transformed private-label manufacturer into Interbrand® Best 100 Global Brand.
- Named top strategic supplier by multiple accounts for collaborative product development and marketing which drove category and share growth.
- Doubled new products to 35% of a $1 billion US beverage company.
- Transformed a $9 million niche product into a mainstream $200 Million global business.
- Grew e-commerce +470% to $320 Million. Pioneered US’s first major omni-channel brand.
- Grew e-commerce +31% in one year. Reversed six-year sales decline of angel-backed luxury business. Shifted marketing to digital platform, and cross-trained existing team with new skills.
- Quadrupled sales of imported Asian products by securing category lead supplier contract with three major channel customers.
- Vice President of Marketing – Simon Pearce
- Head of Americas Marketing & Global Marketing Executive Lead – HTC
- Vice President, Marketing – Tazo Tea Company
- Director, Global Brand Strategy, Insights & Analytics – Starbucks Coffee Company
- Director, Brand Marketing – barnesandnoble.com
- Senior Manager, New Product Development – Kraft Foods
- MBA, General Management & Marketing – Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University
- BA, Political Science – UCLA
- One-year Honors Exchange Student – Tokyo Japan, International Christian University
- Brand Strategy/Refresh
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Product Innovation