For 20 years Mauricio has helped technology innovators realize their market potential by leveraging digital-savvy marketing, integrating multiple go-to-market channels and employing a laser-beam focus on pipeline building and sales funnel optimization. He has built, led and energized high performance teams on a worldwide basis; developed and launched disruptive technology-based products and services; and driven breakthrough revenue growth in collaboration with sales and channel leadership.
- Tripled revenues helping Upstream Commerce, an Israeli pricing intelligence SaaS innovator, credibly launch itself to pursue the retail market in North America.
- Doubled revenues, to $130M, leading the post-merger, global, go-to-market planning and integration of TradeCard and GTNexus while establishing the go-to-market strategy, multi-channel program and marketing team across 16 time zones.
- Enabled sustained growth (from $250M to $300M) of CGS/BlueCherry, a software and IT services holding company, during the 2008-2010 financial crisis, unlocking the value and growth potential of four business units.
- Partnered with sales leadership to turn around Mobius Management Systems, culminating in its sale at 3x baseline valuation; drove breakthrough improvements in key sales metrics, including top line growth of 35%.
- Helped to put C3i Solutions, an emerging growth CRM and clinical trials services firm, on the map while doubling revenues in three years; launched a new on-demand analytical service (US patent granted) and established a strategic framework for sustained, double-digit growth.
Client Case Studies
- Strategic Advisor and acting CMO at Ecorithm
- Strategic Advisor and acting CMO at Upstream Commerce
- SVP Global Marketing at GT Nexus (formerly TradeCard)
- SVP Marketing & Business Development at Logical Design Solutions
- SVP Worldwide Marketing at CGS/BlueCherry
- SVP Marketing at Mobius Management Systems
- VP Marketing & New Products at C3i
- VP Marketing at Notara
- MBA, Marketing and Technology & Operations Management, Harvard Business School
- Sc.B., Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
“Intellectual, effective, honest, hard-working...”"Mauricio gets it - expert in his field."
Sylvain Perrier, President and CEO, Mercatus Technologies
“He understood us as a technology company and was immediately insightful and versed in digital marketing best practices. Right out of the gate, he took the reins and developed a strategy to learn more about what we do and the different facets of the business.”
Peter Collins, President and CEO, A2B Tracking
Read the full Case Study
“We feel that we’ve received excellent value from Mauricio Barberi, our Chief Outsiders fractional CMO, and consider him an important member of our leadership team."
Jeff Weiss, Chief Revenue Officer, CMiC
- Demand Generation
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Positioning & Messaging
- Digital Marketing